-->

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Restaurant Empire 2

My all time favorite game to date is this little game called Restaurant Empire. I saw it sitting in the bargain bin at Best Buy a few Christmases ago and knew I had to try it. Granted, it took me about a year to finish the game because in order for me to play it, I have to steal an hour here and there in the wee hours of the night. But those hours allow me to do something I would never do, and that is to run my very own restaurant(s). The game is addicting in that, not only do I get to design my restaurants, hire and fire staff, and pick and choose what items I place on my menus, but the plot is kind of fun too, and the graphics is not too shabby.

Now, the release of Restaurant Empire 2 is scheduled for sometime this April, and I need to find an excuse to buy it for myself or for someone to buy it for me. If you're interested in screenshots, GameSpy has tons of them. For those who love Cooking Mama because it's food related, give this game a try.

3 comments:

Chubbypanda said...

How fun. =) I wish my commute was shorter. Right now, all of my video game time is being eaten the two hours I spent on the free way. =(

shavedicesundays said...

Chubbypanda, I know we waste so much time on the freeways here. It makes me angry to think about it.

Las Vegas Hotels said...

nice post! i love eating! my favorite restaurant in the world located in vegas. in the MGM GRAND hotel. eveytime i stay there im amazed.