-->

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar in Chino Hills

After trying Wingstop, we got into the chicken wings mood yet again. I've heard about Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar and wanted to try it. When we got there on a Sunday afternoon, the place was packed, and there wasn't even a Lakers' game on.

Reading Yelp, we decide to give the Asian Zing wings a try. These were too mild for my taste, but they were alright. The Mango Habanero wings were medium hot and good, but I'm actually not a fan of the sweeter wings. Now, since I don't quite remember which of these two wings were which, I'll put these two side by side below.

The Parmesan Garlic wings were quite floury and not as crisp as those at Wingstop, but they are tastier than those at Wingstop. I liked these the most of the ones I tried today.

We also ordered BBQ chicken tenders for the kids. Again, these tasted better than those at Wingstop, but they were just alright.

How does this establishment compare to those at Wingstop? I definitely say that these are wings are meatier, but I think i will have to go back and try some of their hotter wings to be able to compare the flavors.

This branch of Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar is located at 3160 Chino Ave. in Chino Hills, CA(909) 591-9035

11 comments:

Smokeydoke said...

If you like wings, I highly recommend Alonda Hot Wings in Montebello. Mmm... one of my fave bites in the world.
http://www.alondrawings.com/

EatTravelEat said...

I like all these wing posts! Never knew there were so many restaurant in the area that specialize in wings. The top two wings look the most appetizing to me but the parmesan wings show the sauce the best.

Food For Tots said...

I am not a big fan for wings but my hubby is. Sounds like you can really eat spicy stuff.

SinoSoul said...

haha. someone is on a buff wing tear... it's been a long time since I've had one. Alondra Hot Wings made me stop...

Cynthia said...

I love good buffalo wings.

imjustatree said...

i have not gone here yet, but i need to go....god i love wings!

shavedicesundays said...

Smokeydoke, thanks for the recommendation. I'm getting very curious regarding this place now.

ETE, yeah lots of wing places around now.

Food For Tots, awww you don't like them? Yes I looove spice.

SinoSoul, this post was so long ago, but looking at all these comments make the craving come back again. Lol what's wrong with the ones you tried at Alondra?

Cynthia, me too obviously!

Sawyer, it's a good social place definitely.

EatTravelEat said...

Shavedicesundays,
Just wanted to say an early happy one year anniversary to the blog! A great year of posts most certainly :).

James said...

Hey - it's been a while since you've posted... are you still in the blogging business? I hope everything's going well out in California!

shavedicesundays said...

ETE,

Thanks for remembering me! I didn't forget you all, have just been so busy and burnt out. I can't believe it's been a year already??

James,

And you didn't forget me either. I think I will have to do this yearly, take a summer break. I think I'm ready to start up again!

Smoky Wok (formerly Tastes of Home) said...

I love chicken wings!! This is a place I should visit if I'm in the area :) love spicy stuff too!